e hënë, 4 qershor 2007

Classic Challenge

The Classics Challenge will run from July 1- November 30, 2007. The goal is to read five classic novels during this time frame. I'll be listing the books I've read for it here--so far, I have no idea which ones I'll be reading for it!

I've finally come up with a list for this challenge:

1) Villette by Charlotte Bronte (replaced this with the Hardy selection, since it appears that this one will be the Bookie pick rather than The Mayor of Casterbridge)

2) The Optimist's Daughter by Eudora Welty (I can also use this one for the Award Winners challenge!)

3) Emma by Jane Austen (it's a personal goal to slowly work my way through all of Austen's books--I've read only two so far)

4) 1984 by George Orwell (been on my TBR list for years)

5) The Awakening by Kate Chopin (just because it sounds interesting!)


So that's my current list!

Nuk ka komente: