e premte, 15 qershor 2007

Talk Before Sleep

Title: Talk Before Sleep

Author: Elizabeth Berg

Pages: 210

Started/Finished:June 13-June 15

My rating: 3.75/5

Why I read this book: I had never read a book by this author before, and she came highly recommended.

Setting of book: United States, present day. Urban area.

Plot of book: Ruth is dying of cancer, and her friends help take care of her.

What I liked about this book: An easy read; plot moves quickly. Story held my interest from begining to end.

What I didn't like: A little to "chick lit-ish" for my taste: I would classify this book as "women's fiction". Just not my type of book. Also didn't care for the main protaganist: I thought she was a bit selfish.

Would I recommend this book: Only for people who enjoy women's fiction.

1 koment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity tha...

Ha! I had the same thoughts about this book--but it was quick, so that was one good thing.